Cervical injections are given to patients who have a wide range of conditions they wish to relieve with an injection. Often associated with neck and arm pain symptoms of chronic pain can come in the form of chronic headaches. Spine Intervention Clinic offers specialized treatments directly aimed at relieving these areas of the body in order to decrease inflammation and increase long-lasting health. Dr. Bespaly and his team will customize a pain relief plan that targets the patient’s specific issue and perform cervical injections to relieve the pain.
- Cervical Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection: Directed at neck/arm pain a Cervical Interlaminar Epidural Steroid Injection procedure is an outpatient procedure that reduces neck, arm, upper back and shoulder pain. Read more here
- Cervical Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): A cervical radiofrequency ablation (RFA) is an outpatient procedure for treating neck, shoulder and upper back pain. It is also called cervical facet thermal coagulation or rhizotomy. Your doctor can explain if it is right for you.Read more here
- Cervical Medial Branch Block: Suffering from chronic headaches, neck, shoulder and upper back pain? Talk with Dr. Bespaly and his staff to see if a Cervical Medial Branch Block is right for you. Read more here
- Cervical Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection: If you are experiencing neck, upper back, arm or shoulder pain a Cervical Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection could be the right solution for your pain. This pain injection treatment is one of the many outpatient procedures offered. Read more here
- Cervical Facet Injection: This pain relief treatment is another solution for those suffering from beck, shoulder, upper back and arm pain. As an outpatient procedure Dr. Bespaly and his team will evaluate your specific condition and see if this treatment is the perfect solution to your pain management regimen. Read more here